Advantages of ModSync®
The ModSync® offers some key advantages over competitor's products:
- Ease of Use: combines sophisticated control capabilities with a user-friendly interface
- Intelligent Lead/Lag: Optimized logic for boiler lead/lag position keeps a consistent number of cycles/ run hours across all stages.
- Building Integration: It can be configured to communicate with Energy/Building Management Systems using BACnet, ModBus, Lonworks and many other protocols
- Outdoor Reset: The System Setpoint is automatically adjusted based on the outdoor temperature. Warmer Outside air will lower hydronic loop setpoint to increase system efficiency
- Multiple Setpoint Modes: Easily select between ModSync® Outdoor reset, remote setpoint, BMS communication or Manual setpoint modes through the ModSync® touchscreen
- Setback Scheduling: The loop setpoint can be configured to change based on occupancy of the building.
- System Interface Flexibility: It can be custom programmed by in house specialists to match your most demanding system design requirements.
- Trending: Key variables such as Supply Temperature, Return Temperature and setpoint can be trended to show system response and performance.
- Alarm History availability.
- Remote Monitoring: The Insite package allows you to remote monitor and make changes to the ModSync and System using any web enable device for example: smartphone, ipad, laptop etc.
ModSync®'s biggest advantage is its fully customizable design which supports not only Boiler Control but also control of these additional system components: boiler isolation valves, primary/secondary pumps, common Hydronic/ DHW boiler loops, process valve control and integration with multiple types of boiler designs. The ModSync® control logic can be customized also for use with steam boiler and thermal fluid heater systems.
With this ability ModSync® can maximize the efficiency of your condensing boiler and system to create energy savings and cost savings on a yearly and monthly basis. The ModSync® is eligible for LEED points and credits.
Virtual Boiler Room
This is Ryan's Virtual Boiler Room. Toggle the ON/OFF button to compare boiler room schematics with and without ModSync®. Check out our case studies for energy savings and efficiencies on past and present projects involving our products.