Series 4S - 4 Pass Wetback Scotch Boiler (100 - 800 BHP)
See Brochure [348KB PDF]
The Series 4S uses the very latest design techniques and standards. This means it is designed for low volumetric release rates and produces a higher efficiency due to the larger furnace and higher heat transfer design. The 4S is also a great option for low NOx applications.
Series 3 - Packaged Firetube Boiler (40 - 1000 BHP)
The Series 3 scotch marine boiler matches burner to boiler, providing a fuel efficient low maintenance package. It takes maximum advantage of long-term energy and maintenance efficiencies. The Series 3 is a 3-pass wetback design and is available with your choice of popular options like forced-draft firing with oil (No. 2-6), gas, or combination gas/oil in both high and low pressure steam and hot water applications.
Series C Three-Pass Firetube Boiler (20 - 200 BHP)
- Fits through most standard doorways without building alterations(20-100).
- Forced-draft firing with oil, gas or combination.
- Steam or Water.
- Three-pass Firetube design for maximum heat extraction.
- Fully packaged. No site assembly required.
- Front doors open for easy cleaning of the firetubes.
Series 4F Forced Draft Firebox Generators (12 - 615 BHP)
It is a compact boiler that fits where other designs of similar capacity cannot. Available for 15 psi steam and 30 or 60 PSI water*, the 4F can serve perfectly as the heart of almost any system. As it is forced-draft fired, no tall, expensive stack is required. And because it is a factory-assembled, packaged unit, expensive job site time and labor are reduced.
- Compact, efficient three-pass firebox design.
- No tall or costly stack required.
- Forced-draft firing with oil (No. 2,4,5, or 6), gas, or combination gas/oil.
- 15 psi steam, 30 or 60 psi water.
- Ample firebox assures non-critical combustion, high efficiency.
- Blowdown Systems
- Chemical Feed Systems
- Condensate Return Systems
- Feedwater Systems
- Water Softener Systems